12.09.2003

topped 10K

Now, I'm in no way a bear. I didn't enter during the bubble, but waited 'til last August for the first installment. Then again during October of last year and finally earlier in the year while sentiment was entirely negative. In other words, I've had my fun recently.

However, I've cashed in most of my chips by now and am looking at the ones that are still in play, and am noticing disturbingly little movement recently. Brings me to the question: is it running out of steam? Industrials are not confirmed by transports; it's topped 10,000 intra-day, but looks to want to close below the opening level....

Just random thoughts (as usual on this blog): I think we've seen it. Not that it's gonna crash down to 3000 or something, but I'm really not that enthusiastic anymore. hmmh...the future...