7.16.2006

Are YOU ready for the rapture?

Following up on Matt's post yesterday...
I too am soooo excited!! I get goose bumps, literally, when I watch what’s going on in the M.E.!!
...yeah, well, we better get rapture ready, and what better way to prepare for the rapture than buying a t-shirt:
The front design is bright, not puff paint, so it won't tear ater [sic] use.
That's important. You wouldn't want a torn t-shirt in the middle of your rapture.
The saying on the back FOLLOW ME, tends to get people wondering...So this shirt can be a great conversation starter. The R in the center bears the crown of thorns, this I chose as my Rapture wear logo.

Come hither.


You may also want to take a few things with you...

...at least for right before the rapture...

...'cause you'll need to leave those things behind once it actually happens. But hey, as long as you're waiting, looking up at the sky for Messiah's second coming, you may as well get a tan.

Anti-aging?