7.23.2008

Obama is Hitler

Sooner or later, us liberals will just have to admit what I'm sure Jonah Goldberg already knows for a fact; that is that since Obama arrogantly wants to become President of Earth--like Hitler once did--is giving a speech in Berlin--like Hitler once did--and dares to advertise this speech in German on posters alerting people to take public transportation to the event--like Hitler once did...



...that Obama is, indeed, Hitler:

Uh...I mean Obama just kinda looks like Hitler...in an artistic sort of way...the shading immediately reminded me of none other than Hitler...but just the shadowing...I don't mean to imply that...uh...well there's that and then there's the color choice...and that he uses his profile...just like Hitler...without actually, you know, being Hitler of course...but we all know that he could be, you know, urh...eh, never mind.


You'd almost think that Republicans are worried about not being able to attract quite as many people to their speeches in Yurp like they once believed they did back in the days of...

The shading, the color choice, the slightly open mouth...reminds me of...I just can't place it...someone help me out here...



Update: More clear evidence Obama wants to be just like Hitler.