6.30.2005

Friday cat blogging

I'm totally into cats. And I don't mean a little bit like some of those other sites. Schade, Nein! The site that has offered over the years such gems as Phriday Photography blogging, Wednesday Wine blogging, and even Friday Science blogging has been driven like a Willys with its front axle all to'e up into the swamp of Friday cat blogging, coeruleus style.

I still have the same excuse for dragging this blog back into the mire of (hopefully temporary) unlikely-clickage: I'm really in need of serious re-examination of my real-life-work project until about mid next week. Interestingly, the project I thought I wanted to make a case to mothball next Tuesday is surprisingly turning out to look like it might have the potential to produce some data. I'm not entirely convinced I can trust everything I see, but if it turns out I can, that'd be pretty cool!

Next week, no more cat blogging unless Miu-Oa makes me do it.